Thursday, February 22, 2007

Espresso


We've started an espresso-at-3pm tradition at the office. Now I'm totally dependent on that shot of caffeine (however small, since I take mine decaf), and cookie. I used to never drink coffee, and suddenly in my 40's I'm having two coffee drinks a day. Oh, I've tried to switch to tea, it being the hip drink right now. But it's just not as satisfying. Not even close.

At least I'm not as bad as Dave, who's on no doze caffeine maintenance treatment. No joke. He takes two no doze pills each morning instead of a cup of coffee. He'll have to explain how this works, though. I'm not sure I get it.

Here're the goods: Blogger obsessed with Japanese street artists (I think that's what they're calling graffiti artists these days) :: Coming to a street near you, three wheel, tilting, plug-in hybrid vehicle :: Chimps learn to wield spears (ugh. even more reason to hate monkeys) :: How many trees do I have to plant to offset commercial airflight? :: Looking for a little DIY crafting to wile away the time this weekend? Check out this, and this and this :: And then sell what you made here.

No comments: